Browning A-Bolt 3 Composite Stalker
Browning’s AB3 Composite Stalker gives you legendary A-Bolt accuracy and performance in a value-packed platform. The AB3 Stalker combines a matte blued finish barreled action with a rugged matte black synthetic stock to create a high-performance hunting rifle that won’t blow a hole your budget.
• Button-rifled barrel is triple-checked for straightness and interior finish and then air-gauged to ensure a consistent diameter throughout the bore’s length.
• Every AB3 barrel is individually finished with a hand-reamed chamber for tighter tolerances and more precise headspace.
• The barrel’s target-type Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the muzzle, helping prevent any unwanted shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental impact damage that can degrade accuracy.
• The free-floating barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the barrel to perform consistently and accurately and reach its full accuracy potential.
• The receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mounts using two 8-40 screws for each base to provide a rock-solid optics mounting platform.
• The AB3’s unique integrated trigger design provides a crisp 3½-pound pull that "breaks like glass."
• The generous trigger guard opening allows easy access, even when wearing gloves.
• A robust, precision-machined standard-length steel action allows you to mount your scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between the bore centerline and the optical centerline.
• The fast 60° bolt lift keeps your thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion.
• The bolt body is plated with matte electroless nickel for smother operation and added corrosion resistance.
• The Bolt Unlock Button allows you to unload the chamber with the safety in the on-safe position for an added margin of safety.
• The top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. You can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld.
• The detachable staggered box magazine has a rugged formed steel body and feed lips for added durability, plus a tough polymer baseplate and shoulder that’s designed to stop the forward movement of the cartridges. This helps prevent recoil-induced bullet tip deformation and bullet setback in the cartridge case.
• Magazine capacity is 3 rounds in magnum calibers, and 4 rounds in standard calibers.
• The innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from your face when firing to reduce felt recoil and flinching.
• A durable matte blued steel finish on all external surfaces minimizes reflection and provides resistance to corrosion.
• The rugged synthetic stock with molded-in matte black color and textured gripping surfaces can stand up to virtually anything you (or Mother Nature) can dish out.
• Steel sling swivel studs are pre-installed for easy mounting of your sling or bipod.
Available in 270,30-06,7mm Rem,300 Win
Weight lbs: 0
Call For Availability
You must complete all attributes before adding this product to the cart.