Winchester Super X3 Field 20ga
SATIN OIL FINISH WALNUT STOCK WITH CLASSIC CUT CHECKERING improves grip and looks elegant
• MATTE BLACK RECEIVER is strong, lightweight aluminum alloy for easy carrying
• Back-Bored TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
• VENT RIB gives you a smooth, clean sighting plane and helps reduce weight
• BRASS FRONT SIGHT BEAD offers a fast, natural sight picture
• 3" CHROME PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
• INVECTOR-PLUS™ CHOKE TUBES offer consistent, reliable patterns
• Active Valve SYSTEM cycles a wide variety of loads while reducing felt recoil
• PACHMAYR® DECELERATOR® RECOIL PAD provides optimal protection against felt recoil
• AMBIDEXTROUS CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily reversible
• DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
If you like the traditional look of fine walnut, you’ll love the Super X3 Field. From its trim lines and crisp cut checkering to its premium recoil pad, the Super X3 looks good and shoots great. The Super X3 — still the fastest shotgun afield.
The magazine holds up to four, 2 3/4" shells depending on shell length. Some slugs shells are a little longer than standard 2 3/4" shot shells.
Available in 20ga 26"" and 28"barrels
Weight lbs: 0
Call For Availability
You must complete all attributes before adding this product to the cart.